The Workforce Center has updated the information for those applying for customer service representative jobs with General Dynamics.
The company is holding job fairs at the Workforce Center on Monday and Tuesday for the remainder of August as well as Tuesday and Wednesday, Sept. 3-4 and Monday and Tuesday, Sept. 16-17. Interviews are from 9 a.m. until 5 p.m. each day.
Jobs are as customer service representatives and pay $11.39 per hour. Requirements are a high school diploma or GED, must type 20 words per minute and have at least six months customer service experience.
Applicants are asked to dress in business attire and bring printed and electronic resumes.
Here are the updated requirements for applying:
High School diploma or equivalent required.
Minimum 6 months customer service/secretarial/telemarketing experience required.
Speak and read English clearly, professionally and fluently.
Type a minimum of 20 words per minute.
Spanish fluency is desirable.
Here are your steps:
1. Since we will be seeing a large number of applicants in such a short time frame, we have chosen to stagger job fair arrival each day. It will help if you go ahead and schedule your check-in time. When selecting and signing up for an appointment, use the exact name and email address you used when you registered at GDIT. Follow this link for signing up for an arrival time.
2. Before arrival, please be sure to register and upload your resume at www.employflorida.com and receive a staff assisted referral for the position of CSR Job #9794075
3. If have not done so already, upload your resume at www.gdit.com/careers and apply to the Lynn Haven, Fl, CSR position.
4. There is an online typing test and a GDIT assessment which you may you will take in person during the job fair.
5. If you pass the assessment, you will be sent on to the interview phase.
DAY OF THE EVENT
Dress very professionally for an interview, and BRING THESE to your scheduled appointment: