- Hinote Road is flooded close to Crowder Chapel Road.
- DFPD advised that 11th Street, Wayside Park and City Hall has approximately 7 inches of water.
- On Long Road just west of Walton Plantation there is 8 inches of running water and rising.
- Clear Springs Rd. east of Lake Road, water over the bridge.
- Institution Rd. Damage to culvert, one lane passable.
- Adams Road there is water flowing over the roadway, but it is passable.
- Williams Road at Granger Bruner Bridge, water just under the bridge.
- Co Highway 181 at 8 Mile Creek, west of Gaskin is impassable.
- Raley Road is impassable and flooded.
- Adams Road is closed.
- Co Road 0605 is closed.
- Price Road is closed.
- Co Highway 2 E at Clark Drive is closed.
- Eagles Way is closed.
- Little Creek Trail is closed.
- Dean Road/co 285 is closed.
- MCkinnon bridge road by the two bridges water is about one foot and a half over the bridge
- Co line rd/Varnum rd
- Scott Rd
- Wallace Rd
- Adams Rd
- Davis Rd
- Brown Rd
- Price Rd
- Harrison Rd
- Matthews Rd
- Long Rd 6-8 in water
- River Rd 1st small bridge rd caving in 2nd and 3rd bridge is ok
- Chestnut Creek Bridge washed out
- Small Bridge Dairy Rd washed out – barrier up
- Cook and Sandspur under water
- Cedar Log Lake/ CO Highway 181C Boat Ramp Submerged
- Aplin and Sandy Ramp Rd closed.
- On Long Rd. a tree fell on a house, no injuries.
- One patrol car on Hinote Rd. at Crowder Chapel was flooded. Vehicle towed by Days.
- Structure Fire at 51 Via International, possibly struck by lightning.
- There was a tree down on Long Rd. Removed by deputies.
- Power lines down on Graham Ave.
- Tree down on Main St. and Davis St.
- Transformer was fire on Rock Hill Rd.
- Old Jolly Bay at Fluffy Landing is under three inches of water.
- At County Line Rd. and Magnolia, there is approximately 6 inches of water.
- State Highway 20, just west of Nick’s seafood has approximately a foot of water.
- State Hwy 81 by Antioch Cemetery, water on the roadway.
- Trey Road is flooded and residence are unable to leave.
- Joe Dugger Road is closed.
- State Hwy 2 @ Clark
- Indian Creek
- JW Hollington
- Double Bridge Rd
- Bryan Rd
- Big Cedar/Howells Bluff – water on rd but passable
- N Bruce is passable DOT letting 1 car via the middle of the rd
- Tree down on Bay Grove Rd. Tree removed from roadway by deputy.
- *** South Walton HS open as a shelter ****
- All of 30A has been closed.
- North side of Clyde B. Wells Bridge has flooding. There is 6 inches of water on roadway.
- SWFD advised that Old Ferry Road not passable.
- Entrance to Seaside is under water.
- Surfside is underwater.
- Spotted Dolphin is under water.
- Indigo Loop is under water.
- At Chat Holley and US Highway 331 there is approximately 6 inches of water.
- At Scenic Gulf and Poinciana there is approximately one foot of water.
- There is a large amount of water on US Highway 98 at Topsl.
- On US Highway 98 at San Destin Resort there is approximately 6 inches of water.
- At US Highway 98 and Co 395 (water is 6’+ on 395) are impassable.
- At US Highway 98 and Co 393 are impassable.
- At US Highway 98 and Co 283 has approximately 6 inches of water.
- At US Highway 98 and 83A has approximately 10 inches of water.
- US Highway 98 @ outside lane near Holiday rd
- Church Street has approximately 3 and a half feet of water.
- At the 6000 Block of US Hwy 98 has standing water.
- Us highway 98/Moll dr/sugar dr
- EB 98 @ us Highway 331
- US 98 / Christian international
- Co Rd 30A and Draper Lake
- US 98 @ Regional Utilities ok for trucks not cars
- Hidden Harbor @ Mariner way under water
- Chat Holly @ CO 393 10-45 inches water 10-15 vehicles trapped in water
- W Harborview @ driftwood estates under water
- US Highway 98 @ the Gulf Pines subdivision under water
- US Highway 98 @ Lynn Dr under Water
- DON BISHOP AT TURTLE CREEK IS WASHED OUT
- US Highway 98/ E Hewitt flooded
- Per WC Public Works ALL Co 30A CLOSED
*NOTE: South Walton Courthouse CLOSED.
Tree down at 126 Boundary Line Rd. Deputy removed tree.
Take notice that the Walton County Board of County Commissioners will hold an Emergency Meeting on May 1, 2014 beginning at 9:00 AM, or as soon as possible to that time, at the Walton County Courthouse located at 571 US Highway 90, DeFuniak Springs, FL 32433. This purpose of this meeting is to discuss the current State of Emergency and other weather related issues.
All services in Walton County for Wednesday, April 30, 2014, are canceled due to road conditions resulting from the current flooding conditions. Services in Service Area A will resume the next service day (i.e. household garbage scheduled for collection Wednesday will be collected on Saturday pending road condition). Household garbage collection scheduled for Wednesday, April 30, 2014 in Service Area B will be provided on Friday. May 2, 2014.
Commercial collection scheduled for Wednesday, April 30, 2014, will be made up Thursday or Friday.